• July 26, 27, & 28 in St. Augustine, FL
• 9:00AM - 12:00PM Each Day
• Directed by Flagler College Men’s Lacrosse Staff
• Special Guest Sergio Salcido of the Premier Lacrosse League Chaos Lacrosse Club (Syracuse Univ. ‘17/Winter Park HS ‘13) on July 27!
• NCAA Division I players will assist the Flagler Staff as counselors!
• Open to ages 7-years to 17-years
• Must be USA Lacrosse members
• Open to all skills and abilities!
Salty Dawgs Lacrosse offers positional skills clinics led by Coach Brian Duncan & the staff of the Flagler College Men’s Lacrosse program. We aim to develop local players to better prepare them for rec, club, & high school lacrosse. The Salty Dawgs Staff is focused on developing your player(s) while ensuring they have fun on the field.
Register below to receive information on Salty Dawgs camps & clinics!